前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
G.E.E.S.A

登録日: 2006.11.10
記事: 9
所在地: France ( TOULON )

記事日時: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm    記事の件名: acquisition probleme 引用付きで返信

Hello
I use a case of acquisition dazzle DV100 the my vidéos are not very beautiful they has defect of line there

Material
Computer P4 1Go ATI radeon
Video camera WAT-902H2 Ultimate

Question which case of acquisition are compatible with ufocapture and the best case in USB2

Thank you

I will forward to you an image so that you voyer the defect

GEESA France

video probleme.jpg
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  73.7 KB
 閲覧数:  6327 回

video probleme.jpg

ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Lightningwizard

登録日: 2007.10.19
記事: 165

記事日時: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hi,

What you see is a normal phenomenon called interlacing. One image is a combination of two images taken after each other. All PAL/NTSC cameras have this unless you chose a progressive scan camera (>1 megapixel size) which are more expensive and generally less sensitive than the Watecs.
You see interlacing easiest where things move quickly. There are filters in VirtualDub or Image Analyzer or Photoshop that let you remove this, but at cost of resolution and increase noise impression.

Oscar

http://eurosprite.blogspot.com
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Mike Foylan

登録日: 2009.07.02
記事: 6
所在地: Ireland

記事日時: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Dear G.E.E.S.A. Group

As already stated by Oscar this is normal happening with the camera / hardware system you are using. I have recorded similar situations with UFO Capture software when fast moving objects (usually birds and bats) passes close by the FOV of my camera system which consists currently of Watec 902DM2S and 12mm f0.8 lens. Software as mentioned can work this out for final image results for analysis; in addition “Avisynth” software is good and with a few suitable deinterlace plugins out there, software options are worth exploring more in your current situation.
This link maybe of some help in this regards... http://www.gromkov.com/faq/videoedit/deinterlace.html

If I understand what your group is tying to achieve and if I am not mistaken, it is similar in a certain respect to the SETV endeavour which I was involved in, then I would recommend upgrading your hardware.

Clear Skies
Mike
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Mike Foylan

登録日: 2009.07.02
記事: 6
所在地: Ireland

記事日時: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:45 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Dear G.E.E.S.A. Group

I attach a picture showing same interlacing effect with my Watec 902DM2S, I am currently using 2.0 USB K-World Frame Grabber Unit.

Mike

interlace.jpg
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  50.29 KB
 閲覧数:  6210 回

interlace.jpg

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます