プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

Detecting frezes after a recording session

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
matteo2501

登録日: 2010.11.29
記事: 4

記事日時: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 am    記事の件名: Detecting frezes after a recording session 引用付きで返信

Hi i'm using your SW with my trust webcam which can have several resolutions 640x480, 1280x720 and 1600x1200 (and more... up to 3MP).
I've noticed that using 1600x1200 res, after a recording (trigger on) the SW saves the video but it could not restart the webcam to continue detecting and it frezes...
Using 1280x720 res this bug does not appear.

Can i solve this problem someway? Can i use a batch file (making it run after the capture?) or can i set up something to fix it?

I'm using a trust webcam:
http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=16530

i've monitored RAM and CPU usage during the process bot none of them seems to go to 100%. Thank you so much for answering,
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 am    記事の件名: Re: Detecting frezes after a recording session 引用付きで返信

Sorry, I cannot imagine what is happening.
There are so many webcams and the behaviour of the device driver is different depend on the model.
In general, those webcams have compatibility with dedicate some SWs.

BTW, what are your targets? If they are meteors or sprites (night sky events), I strongly recommend to use hi-sensitivity video cams such as WATEC 902H2Ultimate. They have amazing hi-sensitivity compared with webcams. Webcams especially hi-resolution models have very slow frame rate and is not good for motion detection at all.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
matteo2501

記事日時: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm    記事の件名: is there any way 引用付きで返信

do you think there will be any way, to clean the channel or avoid the cam stop?
My webcam is a USB commercial cam, is not a professional watec cam.

Anyway i'm using it to detect night lights (like sprites and so on). I know that there could be better cams, but they're not cheaper (!!).

I can't understand, why it frezes when it restart the video after a recording session, can be the video channel cleand by a batch files? is there any way to improve webcam speed?
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
matteo2501

記事日時: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm    記事の件名: is there any sw? 引用付きで返信

Is there any software that i can use to pre-manipulate the webcam singal before send it to ufocapture?
Some notebook have a pre-installed SW wich behaves like a virtual webcam inserting some funny framse, those SW appear like a virtual WB to other SW.

I need to solve the freeze problem, in itself, so do you know any driver-pack that can be usefully installed to improve video streaming?
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます