SonotaCo.JP
SonotaCo Network Japan Forum
SonotaCo.JP Forum Index
homeTop Page  FAQFAQ   検索検索   メンバーリストメンバーリスト   ユーザーグループユーザーグループ   登録する登録する 
 プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

how to de-sensitise influence of lightning & etc ...

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
ykchia

登録日: 2005.05.08
記事: 45
所在地: singapore

記事日時: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:28 pm    記事の件名: how to de-sensitise influence of lightning & etc ... 引用付きで返信

Hello SonotaCo:

I tried to get rid of flickering distant lightning to no avail . is there a good setting in video trigger to se to ignore wide area ( pixels sudden increse in brightness -eg due to lighning?)
I still have stars in my FOV?

Also for some unknow reason - i have a ' fail to connect to avi source' problem and the sw close down. Earlier while playing with settings - i got "... invalid parameter things" Any idea what conditions in your coding that output these type of errors...

Thanks

rgds
ykchia
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
ykchia

登録日: 2005.05.08
記事: 45
所在地: singapore

記事日時: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:07 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hi all:

Why not try on ligtning I thought to myself ? So I replaced my watec 902H with a color 1/3 CCD - integrating camera , put on a 12 mm lens and try to capture the lightning.

To prevent over exposure i chose 1/750 sec and run UFOCapture in the background . After a few trial and frequent moving the lens to follow the lightning clouds I finally got this one - to show you folks.

I hope you like it...

rgds
ykchia

ligtningxy.jpg
 説明:
Lightning - UFOCapture V2 +12mm f1.4 lens and Mintron Jaguar ( 1/3CCD integrating)
 ファイルサイズ:  23.68 KB
 閲覧数:  6153 回

ligtningxy.jpg

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:36 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Quote:
is there a good setting in video trigger to se to ignore wide area

Yes, if you want to ignore flashes , Try EXsize = 0 and Min(frm) =2 or 3
This means flashes which do not have duration more than Min(frm) will be ignored regardless of its size.
This may decrease captures of flashes though it is not perfect.
But I do not like this setting, because it aborts all chances to get Sprites.
Quote:
Also for some unknow reason - i have a ' fail to connect to avi source' problem and the sw close down. Earlier while playing with settings - i got "... invalid parameter things" Any idea what conditions in your coding that output these type of errors...

"UE059: Failed to connect AVI file source" means DirectX cannot open the avi file as a source file at the moment.
I am not sure what is happening. But I think it depends on system performance.
If the previous DirectX task delayed very big (it means the limit of CPU or HDD) system may confuse and go to panic.
It is the problem of entire DirectX which I cannot handle.
In my experience, there are very little problems when CPU load is under 60%.
If you can reconfirm the detail operation, I can research possibilities.
--
Quote:
To prevent over exposure i chose 1/750 sec and run UFOCapture in the background .

Yes, nice tirial Surprised . Very beautiful. This will be a precious information for lightning freaks.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます