プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

field "comment" not available in A.xml file

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Stephane

登録日: 2008.10.12
記事: 92

記事日時: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 am    記事の件名: field "comment" not available in A.xml file 引用付きで返信

Hi,

In xml file, the field "comment" is available but in A.xml file, there is no availabe.
In order to give some informations when we use a mobile station, do you add this field in the A.xml file? For mobile station, we put the name of town in the comment file.

Thanks and best regards.

Stephane
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 am    記事の件名: Re: field "comment" not available in A.xml file 引用付きで返信

Thank you for a request.
Stephane wrote:
In order to give some informations when we use a mobile station, do you add this field in the A.xml file? For mobile station, we put the name of town in the comment file.

Well.... sorry this will not be implemented in near future.

I understand the general convenience of your request.
But if A.XML contains comment info that has fair length, it suppress the working memory and decrease the maximum number of handling records of UA2.
And there are some other information that only xml has, so we should keep xml with A.XML always, anyway.

Though I have not thought about "mobile" observation style at all,,,
In the design of UFOseries, the location information is represented by LocationID.
If one LocationID has many longitude and latitude information, it may cause conflicts or confusion.
So, even in a mobile style, I think the only way is to use each LocationID for every location.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Stephane

登録日: 2008.10.12
記事: 92

記事日時: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hi SonotaCo

Thanks for your reply.

About mobile station: I test it for several month and it works fine.
I put the GPS coordinates in UFO series and I compute the data with UFOAnalyzer. I take a big attention to use the right files with right coordinates.
I'm going to work too to one new base to put mobile stations. We are several person with mobile stations in France.

Best regards.

Stephane
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます