Recording Device

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Marty McGuire

登録日: 2017.10.26
記事: 8

記事日時: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:00 am    記事の件名: Recording Device 引用付きで返信

I am using Windows 7 and am having issues with the previous two capture cards that I tried using. The first was an Easy CAPture USB 2.0 Video Adapter with Audio. The second I tried was an AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7. The first one worked, but was continuously triggering video recording, and the second gives me the "UM012:Media type not matched" error.

Can you recommend a video capture card that you know will work and not give me the "UM012:Media type not matched" error?
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:00 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

I guess the continuous trigger problem is not the matter of capture device, so I recommend to use the first one.

please discribe your problem again at this topic.
let me show your screen snapshot that shows your setting when the trouble happens.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Marty McGuire

登録日: 2017.10.26
記事: 8

記事日時: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:27 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

SonotaCo wrote:

please discribe your problem again at this topic.
let me show your screen snapshot that shows your setting when the trouble happens.

When the camera detects something, immediately after it records a video, the display screen turns black for about one full second, then the display goes back to the camera view. Because the software starts detecting when the screen is black, the change from black to the camera display triggers recording to start. The same thing repeats after this video and goes on and on until I stop it.

UFOscrnsht.PNG
 説明:

ダウンロード
 ファイル名:  UFOscrnsht.PNG
 ファイルサイズ:  132.63 KB
 ダウンロード回数:  329 回

UFOscrnsht2.PNG
 説明:

ダウンロード
 ファイル名:  UFOscrnsht2.PNG
 ファイルサイズ:  113.06 KB
 ダウンロード回数:  315 回

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:42 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for showing the settings.
Now I agree with you, that this strange problem caused by the device driver, that may have problem on restarting.
(Your setting was not so sensitive (for day time big object detection), and I cannot imagine other cause now)

The available low cost capture devices are different on each country, and changing very rapidly, so it is difficult to recommend.

The point is that some encoding (compression) is done by the hardware on the device or not.
If some encoding is done, then it will cause error. UFOCapture requires no encoding un-compressed video stream.
So called software encoding device will work fine.

If you can find a proper product by BlackMagicDegin such as below, it will work fine, There device driver has never caused troubles.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity

But sorry, I don't know USB2.0 device that is on wold wide market.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます