SonotaCo.JP
SonotaCo Network Japan Forum
SonotaCo.JP Forum Index
homeTop Page  FAQFAQ   検索検索   メンバーリストメンバーリスト   ユーザーグループユーザーグループ   登録する登録する 
 プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

QHY5III 174 camera - how to save settings?

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Gomez

登録日: 2018.07.13
記事: 1

記事日時: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:12 am    記事の件名: QHY5III 174 camera - how to save settings? 引用付きで返信

Dear friedns,

I'm testing UfoCaptureHD2 V4.26 (shereware version) with camera QHY5III 174 mono. It works fine in preview and detect mode. But every time, when I start one of them, camera goes in to the basic settings. I can set exposure and gain for the camera via "set" in the UfoCapture but when I stop preview or detection, the settings are lost.

I tested save the settings of the UfoCapture, but it doesn't work.

Is there any way how to save settings for the camera (exposure and gain) permanently?

I wanted to use second software for the storing settings of the camera. In the SharpCap app I wanted to set exposure and gain and then enable Live Broadcast from the SharpCap to the UfoCapture via "QHYCCD BroadCast WDM Driver". Unfortunatelly, currently the UFOCapture only support "YUV" color space mode. The "QHYCCD
BroadCast WDM Driver" does not support this color space mode. So I couldn't use this way...

Thank's!
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:48 am    記事の件名: Re: QHY5III 174 camera - how to save settings? 引用付きで返信

Hi
QHY cameras are known as incompatible with UFOCapture.
They were tested many times, but There were serious problems. There is no way to use them with UFOCapture.

I am recommending HDMI cameras for HD or higher.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Bill W

登録日: 2012.02.13
記事: 182
所在地: Glasgow

記事日時: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hi Gomez,
I tried using a QHY camera a while back and as SonotaCo say's it doesn't work.
However, if you have one of these cameras and want to use it for meteor observing try HandyAVI.
This software does not have the functionality of UFO Capture but you might be able to at least use your camera.
Cheers,
Bill.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます