プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

UFOAnalyzer: time of meteor capture

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Stephane

登録日: 2008.10.12
記事: 92

記事日時: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:58 pm    記事の件名: UFOAnalyzer: time of meteor capture 引用付きで返信

Hi Sontaco,

I have a question about the time of meteor capture.
In A.xml file is indicate H, M , S and fps. For exemple: H=10, M=2, S=1, fps=25 and interlaced=1
if the first frame of meteor is at fs=60 this indicate that the meteore datetime is at
10:02:02.18 (fs/(fps*(1+interlaced))+S)?

Thanks and best regards.

Stephane
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 am    記事の件名: Re: UFOAnalyzer: time of meteor capture 引用付きで返信

Stephane wrote:
In A.xml file is indicate H, M , S and fps. For exemple: H=10, M=2, S=1, fps=25 and interlaced=1
if the first frame of meteor is at fs=60 this indicate that the meteore datetime is at

I am not sure , but it may be No.
In my design, I believe numerically recorded event time is the time that trigger happens regardless of Head parameter setting, not start time of video recording.
Please confirm and be responsible by yourself if you use A.XML data outside of UFOseries.
You can confirm it using time stamp on the video and numerically recorded time.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
ceres

登録日: 2012.02.16
記事: 16

記事日時: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hi,
I think, that in A.XML is time of meteor capture equal to time of fist frame after Head (in Frame shift, Input card in UFOCapture). Some problems are in case that meteor starts before, but was noisy/faint or trigger not react... but these cases can not be precisely described Wink
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
Stephane

登録日: 2008.10.12
記事: 92

記事日時: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 am    記事の件名: Re: UFOAnalyzer: time of meteor capture 引用付きで返信

SonotaCo wrote:
Stephane wrote:

I am not sure , but it may be No.
In my design, I believe numerically recorded event time is the time that trigger happens regardless of Head parameter setting, not start time of video recording.
Please confirm and be responsible by yourself if you use A.XML data outside of UFOseries.
You can confirm it using time stamp on the video and numerically recorded time.

ok, thanks.
It's only to finalise the xml creating from UFOseries data for VMO database
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます