SonotaCo.JP
SonotaCo Network Japan Forum
SonotaCo.JP Forum Index
homeTop Page  FAQFAQ   検索検索   メンバーリストメンバーリスト   ユーザーグループユーザーグループ   登録する登録する 
 プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet

 
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Alex Pratt



登録日: 2012.01.17
記事: 29

記事日時: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:34 pm    記事の件名: UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet 引用付きで返信

Dear SonotaCo,

I am doing 2-station meteor work with another UFO Capture user, 100km distant from me. We are collecting some good data and UFO Orbit creates some nice radiant plots.

UFO Analyser displays the Ground Map OK, but I have a problem with the UFO Orbit Ground Map. It shows the UK map, but does add any site or trail information to the map. Adding a M*A.xml does not display anything.

I will try this again now we have captured some good Perseids.

Best wishes,

Alex.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin


登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 9986
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am    記事の件名: Re: UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet 引用付きで返信

Alex Pratt wrote:
UFO Analyser displays the Ground Map OK, but I have a problem with the UFO Orbit Ground Map. It shows the UK map, but does add any site or trail information to the map. Adding a M*A.xml does not display anything..

Sorry, may be this is too late responce.
But I cannot understand what is happening on your PC..... Is it ground map problem?

Well, firstly, UFOOrbitV2 reads M*.csv, not M*A.xml......
If it does nto work even using M*.csvs, let me have the M*csvs of both station.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
Alex Pratt



登録日: 2012.01.17
記事: 29

記事日時: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm    記事の件名: Re: UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet 引用付きで返信

SonotaCo wrote:
Alex Pratt wrote:
UFO Analyser displays the Ground Map OK, but I have a problem with the UFO Orbit Ground Map. It shows the UK map, but does add any site or trail information to the map. Adding a M*A.xml does not display anything..

Sorry, may be this is too late responce.
But I cannot understand what is happening on your PC..... Is it ground map problem?

Well, firstly, UFOOrbitV2 reads M*.csv, not M*A.xml......
If it does nto work even using M*.csvs, let me have the M*csvs of both station.


Hi SonotaCo,

I will e-mail the M*.csv files to your 'info' address. UFO Orbit works with these files, but the UFO Orbit manual says that it needs the M*A.XML file to display the Ground Map and to plot the height and observed velocity.

I cannot display these on the UK map.

Many thanks,

Alex.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin


登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 9986
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 am    記事の件名: Re: UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet 引用付きで返信

Thanks for the sample over UK, UFOOrbitV2 was updated to V2.27.
http://sonotaco.com/soft/index.html#ufoo

There were some bugs in hading of minus longitude Embarassed .
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
Alex Pratt



登録日: 2012.01.17
記事: 29

記事日時: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 pm    記事の件名: Re: UFO Orbit Ground Map sheet 引用付きで返信

SonotaCo wrote:
Thanks for the sample over UK, UFOOrbitV2 was updated to V2.27.
http://sonotaco.com/soft/index.html#ufoo

There were some bugs in hading of minus longitude Embarassed .


Hi SonotaCo,

Thank you for your quick response to identify and fix this bug.

I have tested your new UFO Orbit v2.27 with my data and it now displays the Ground Map details for the UK.

I will post some examples to the Forum.

Many thanks,

Alex.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Copyright ©2004 SonotaCo Network. All Rights Reserved.