プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

Import to UFOR from external sources

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
ceres

登録日: 2012.02.16
記事: 16

記事日時: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 pm    記事の件名: Import to UFOR from external sources 引用付きで返信

Hi all,
my question is - is it possible import any data from other sources (no-UO) to UFoRadiant. It will be very usefull for analyzes of radiants/orbits from widely published catalogues Wink

And another question - is restriction of number of single meteor in UFOOrbit to 400,000 definitely? Because we hardly Wink work on collection of all european data from all cameras (MetRec and UFO users together) and now we have around 780,000 single meteors from years 2009-2011 Wink

Thank You for Your answers!

Roman
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   投稿者のウェブサイトに移動
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 pm    記事の件名: Re: Import to UFOR from external sources 引用付きで返信

Hi,

Well, now I have no intention to enhance current UFORadiant. Please use it as it is.
Data conversion of new data to existing format may not be so difficult, please find someone to do it.

I am thinking the role of UFORadiant should be replaced by online RDB service with good viewer client.
It is a dream of many people....

As for UFOOrbit, limit of records can be modified, but I recommend to process year by year. It is much faster.
V2.27 limit is 600,000, this may still be enough for one year of coming years.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます