前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
rzlx200

登録日: 2013.01.02
記事: 4
所在地: Germany

記事日時: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm    記事の件名: Wrong classifcation 引用付きで返信

Hello
Some meteors are not properly classify but the track is clearly in radians (currently Perseids). Which settings I can change to correct classification?

If I manually re-class then is it not saved. the next start of UFOAnalyzer everything is as before.
How can I save manually re-class?

greetings
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 am    記事の件名: Re: Wrong classifcation 引用付きで返信

Hi rzlx200

rzlx200 wrote:

Some meteors are not properly classify but the track is clearly in radians (currently Perseids). Which settings I can change to correct classification?

It seems you are writing about classification on single station observation and UFOAnalyzerV2. Is it right?
It it is, some miss classifications are inevitable on sigle station observation, so please understand it.
For example, as is shown in the first png below, M20130811_232203 was classified as IW_TRI,
though most of people guess " it must be a PER because it is its peak period".
But there is no numerical reason for it. so UA2 selects TRI because TRI was closer to the trajectory than PER.See the dR value in the first figure.
We are calling this problem as "Kushizahi (like Yakirori)" its meaning is "on a skewer" Wink

It is the limit of single station observation. therefore we have moved to multiple station observation and UO2. There is no such ambiguity on triangulation.

rzlx200 wrote:
If I manually re-class then is it not saved. the next start of UFOAnalyzer everything is as before.
How can I save manually re-class?

How did you do it?
To change the class form TRI to PER on UA2, just click class name in class sheet shown by the arrow in the second figure. Then its class will be changed to PER.
It will be recorded in M*A.XML of each clip. So it will be kept as long as its AXML exists.
Are there *A.XML files in your clip direcotry?

If your problem remains, please let me know what you have done and what you got, with screen shots like below. shot of Main, Profile/Analyze, Uty sheet will help the understanding of your problem.

dR.png
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  41.56 KB
 閲覧数:  4356 回

dR.png

Auto.png
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  98.23 KB
 閲覧数:  4356 回

Auto.png

Yakitori.png
 説明:
on a skewer
 ファイルサイズ:  48.23 KB
 閲覧数:  4340 回

Yakitori.png

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます