Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer?

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
alfredocaronia

登録日: 2012.01.31
記事: 16777215
所在地: PIATRA NEAMT ROMANIA

記事日時: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 pm    記事の件名: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer? 引用付きで返信

Good day!

Some questions:

When capturing an image in UFO Capture,
is automatically created in the archive a file with the extension. txt?
Or that happens as soon as analyzing a clip with UFO Analyzer?

In my case I find the file. txt only when I process again the old clips in UFO Analyzer!
Is it so right? Or there is some problem?

Thank you!

Alfredo Caronia
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示   AIM YIM MSNM
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm    記事の件名: Re: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer? 引用付きで返信

Hi

M*.txt is analize log file, that is created by UFOAnalyzerV2 when its "analize log" option in Uty sheet is ON.
Please be aware that the format of the txt is not fixed, it may change in the future, so if you want to use numerical values, please use them in the M*A.XML.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
alfredocaronia

記事日時: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:18 pm    記事の件名: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer 引用付きで返信

Please, I would like to better understand the meaning of the following sentence in your response: " Please be aware that the format of the txt is not fixed, it may change in the future "!
That means that the data on the Standard Deviation of Angular Velocity ie "SD" could i not find more in this text file?
As it is considered an important parameter, I would like an explanation!
Also I can not find in the file A.XML a similar value (SD)!
If there is, you can tell me where?
Thank you!

Regards!

Alfredo Caronia
トップに戻る
SonotaCo
Site Admin

記事日時: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 pm    記事の件名: Re: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer 引用付きで返信

Well, please do not use values on log file. They are just for debugging and I will not explain them nor be responsible for them.
As for angular velocity, you can compute them from values on XML. Please do so if you truly want them.

But, be aware that scientific handling of angular velocity values from single station observation is very difficult.
Because angular velocity of a meteor is not a constant, but changing along with the path. So simple SD does not have simple meaning.
It can be used when the cross angle between sight direction and the trajectory is known. But then usually the SD of true velocity
is known so angular velocity will not be used any more.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
alfredocaronia

記事日時: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 pm    記事の件名: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer 引用付きで返信

Thank you for having allowed me to better understand!

Regards!

Alfredo Caronia
トップに戻る
alfredocaronia

記事日時: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm    記事の件名: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer 引用付きで返信

Good Day!

I would like to ask a further question to avoid misunderstandings:
when you advise me strongly not to use values ??on the log file, you refer to the file x.txt and not to the file with the extension X.log (detlog)?
I was referring in particular to the file x.txt!
Finally, I ask you kindly if I can send, by email or via the forum, some
attached files - for example, one or two video files related to the Month of March 2014 - with the latest results from UFO Analyzer for their assessment and to tell me if the results are correct!
If you agree, please tell me which files you need!

Thanks in advance!

Regards!

Alfredo Caronia
トップに戻る
SonotaCo
Site Admin

記事日時: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:19 pm    記事の件名: Re: Ufo Capture File tXt or Ufo Analyzer 引用付きで返信

As I said before,
M*.txt is the log file that is created when "analyze log" option is ON.

If you send me a few sets of actual clip files (M*P.jpg, M*M.bmp, M*.xml, M*A.XML), I can check them.
There must be enough reference stars imaged, and M*A.XML should contain correct information and your analysis result.
Avi is not needed at first,
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます