プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

Please add time scheduling functions in UFO Capture

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Skymagic

登録日: 2016.07.26
記事: 27

記事日時: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:51 pm    記事の件名: Please add time scheduling functions in UFO Capture 引用付きで返信

Hello SonotaCo!

I use UFO Capture V2 2.24 at a remote observatory and cannot visit it often. To save resource, the computer goes into sleep mode at sunrise, and at sunset it is wakes up again. Unfortunately, for this I have to use third-party software or system features that can not work on sun ephemeris and therefore VERY uncomfortable.

UFO Capture V2 2.24 has the "Shutdown after detect end" function, but this is also uncomfortable, because after this the computer can be turned on at sunset only physically. Is it possible to add "Sleep after detect end" and "Wake-up before detect start" functions, allowing to put the computer into sleep mode and wake it up without third-party software? I believe these functions would be useful not only for me, but also for other users.

Thank you very much in advance!
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:58 am    記事の件名: Re: Please add time scheduling functions in UFO Capture 引用付きで返信

Hi

To run a program at relative time of sunset or sunrise, please use NightSchedular below.
http://sonotaco.com/soft/download/NS203.zip

Japanese document about this
http://sonotaco.com/soft/NS/index.html

I use this program on one PC(24hours running time server) and
using WOL (Wake up On Lan... using Magicpacket sending program) to power on the other observation PCs at such as sunset+10min.
And on the each PC, I registerd NightSchedular as the startup program and set it to run UFOCapture at senset+20min.
10 minutes margin is necessary for stability.

Below is the detail of my time server settings.
http://sonotaco.jp/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3639

Sorry it is written in Japanese only.
cheers
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Sipeng Yang

登録日: 2018.11.15
記事: 12
所在地: Beijing

記事日時: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:03 am    記事の件名: Re: Please add time scheduling functions in UFO Capture 引用付きで返信

SonotaCo wrote:
Hi
To run a program at relative time of sunset or sunrise, please use NightSchedular below.
http://sonotaco.com/soft/download/NS203.zip

Hello. I did not shutdown the computer after sunrise and turn on it before the sunset. The computer is running 24 hours. But I do used the function "Dectect Schedule " function in the UFOCapture2.24. But it shows some problems as follows.

When the location latitude in the Porfile sheet were set as high latitude, for exmaple 11.9E 78.9N, and the computer was set 2019/10/1, I found the calculated sunrise and sunset time are not correct actually.

Do you know what is going on?

sunrise and sunset.png
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  26.06 KB
 閲覧数:  4336 回

sunrise and sunset.png

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:22 am    記事の件名: Re: Please add time scheduling functions in UFO Capture 引用付きで返信

[quote="Sipeng Yang"]
SonotaCo wrote:
When the location latitude in the Porfile sheet were set as high latitude, for exmaple 11.9E 78.9N, and the computer was set 2019/10/1, I found the calculated sunrise and sunset time are not correct actually.

It seems you are the first user about this.
Sorry, "high latitude" have not been tested enough. There can be many problem. I will check it when I have enough time.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます