プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

Windows 10 Pro and UFOCapture V2

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
David Anderson

登録日: 2014.10.07
記事: 1

記事日時: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:36 am    記事の件名: Windows 10 Pro and UFOCapture V2 引用付きで返信

Hi …I have been using UFOCapture v2 on a three-camera meteor detection system for quite a few years now. My system uses Window 10 Pro so I can monitor the cameras/computers remotely from my house using Windows own “Remote Desktop Connection” program. This has worked very well until recently when I had a computer failure requiring me to get a replacement.

I got a reconditioned DELL PC like the ones I have had before……..I checked it out before proceeding and it seemed fine. I then loaded up all the software, timing programs, installed an Osprey 210 video capture card with the appropriate drivers attached to a Watec 902H Ultimate analogue video camera and thought everything should proceed OK. I should add that my other two identical camera/computer systems are working perfectly.

Very soon I realised I had a problem as when I was running UFOCapture V2 that I had recently downloaded the whole system would “freeze up” in a random sort of way requiring me to turn the machine off and re-boot it. The program would also occasionally, again randomly, not activate the camera system leaving the work “activating” in the main display and again might require a re-boot? Occasionally it all works and I have captured some nice meteors but later in the night it freezes up so in the morning no recordings and the machine needs re-booting! This is obviously no good! I have looked carefully at every setting etc.. on the other two machine but I cannot fathom out why it is doing this? As far as I can deduce this is only happening in UFOCapture.

Has anybody got any ideas?
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:31 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

I'm not sure at all.
It sounds a new (reconditioned) PC is not stable for heavy load ( over heated , or power fails).
I think cooling problem, such as fan stopping, cooler fin clogged or not contacting can cause that.
Also, I remind that recent Windows 10 Updates required sometimes of reboot
and required manual operation of login using the Microsoft account.
If there is some problem of V2, you can use latest UFOCaptureHD2 with the same V2 user code/key under the resolution limit 950x540.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます